High performance thermally insulated sliding window system, with a user friendly slide action. The system, which has an attractive aesthetic line, is durable, stable and remarkably energy efficient. With a maximum vent weight of 400 kg, large glazed areas are easily attainable.
MIDOS 163 SLIDE
- A thermally broken profile system for sliding doors for external use, with enhanced thermal performance.
- It enables the construction of lift-and-slide doors with the maximum leaf weight of 400kg.
- Frame and sash profiles are very slender. The total visible width of the movable post is only 73 mm.
- The sliding system with narrow, appealing profiles and huge glass panes will perfectly illuminate the living spaces in your interiors.
- Excellent for the construction of sliding doors in single-family houses and commercial buildings.
COR VISION PLUS
- Minimalist sliding system specially suitable for large dimensions.
- Possible to cover great openings with a glass surface of 94%.
- Visible section of just 20-25 mm.
- Outstanding thermal and acoustic performance.
- It comes with the possibility of motorized opening for weights up to 700 kg, and manual opening for up to 400 kg. Additionally, it allows to place multipoint lock systems by operating rod, with or without key.
- The rollers are placed in the frame, and the sashes count with a stainless steel reinforced rolling area which makes the sliding movement smoother.
- Possibility of corner sash encounters at 90º without needing a mullion.
- The motorized version allows to completely hide the sash within the frame in closing position.
- Larger glazed surfaces
- No additional profile for central sealing gasket
- Lift-and-sliding vent on the inside or on the outside
- Optimized fabrication by use of clip connections, special end-pieces to a large extent
- Total preparation in workshop with minimum of operations left to do on-site
- Multipoint locking
- Wide range of finishing possibilities
- Three vents beside each others
- Two thirds of the window can be opened
- Same insulation pieces and sealing profiles
- Easy fabrication with straight cut profiles
- Profile connection with screws
- Preformed gaskets to seal profile joints